Lock down hack: Dummies guide 101

What can you possibly do whole day in a 3 BR house?? <Okay stop it! that's some show off!!> Seriously!! What can you do?? I have the perfect hack for you!! This is 'Dummies guide' to use up the space you are paying/paid EMI for.. I'm sure you couldn't have possibly used that corner of the house or slept in the guest room or used the spare toilets ever .. This is my guide to use up every space in the house in a day.

1. Wakey time in Bed room-1(BR1)

Speaking of sleep, do you know how important sleep is?  esp now more than ever,
'coz we have 24 hours in a day to spend. Why not use it usefully!!!  Its a beautiful gloomy rainy winter day..  Need all the positivity and good vibes to push the next 14 hours before I go back to nighty nite.. are you ready?!

PC: Pinterest

2.  Breaky in the dining room:  Yes, you heard it right!!! Have your breakfast on the  dining table you assembled with the dumb instructions which was in some alien language .. Keep other options like having breaky infront of the TV  or breakfast in bed for another day..

Today I made instant pancakes that's about to expire. Pro tip: If I were you, just  take the safe option of cereal and not look at the expression of your subjects when you serve pancakes.

PC:Dreamstime




3.  Morning siesta :  
We now have 3 solid hours to spend before lunch.. what else is more exciting than going back to bed. its not what you think!! you are not a sleeping beauty to sleep whole day!! I know, just pretend sleep and day dream. But this time go to BR2 instead of same old BR1.. (If you have only one room, just go back and change the bed spread/sleep on the other side of the bed and pretend its different room).


PC: google images
Trust me!! this works..
Pre-lock down, I used to day dream about getting an empty seat in my commute , getting parking close to myers at Chadstone (mall) and also dreamt about 'cricket-free' TV(Shh!!). Guess what!! all these have come true now.. so I'm sure my post-lock down dreams like being in a park with actual people and  catching up with friends in person will come true as well.  don't give up.. 

its wakey time again for lunch..

4. Back in the kitchen:  While using up all the space , why not use up all the things that's about to expire in the pantry and come up with some fancy dish.. Right!!! also use those fanciest plates and glasses you bought last Christmas on sale to serve the 'special guests'. Sorry darling!! that's not happening this year..

PC: I wish I made all this but its from Google images


While having my meal today, I can't stop thinking how good a cook I am.. Where was I hiding all this skills last time when I choose to ditch cooking and go out to restaurents. I tell myself I'm never going out to eat after this lock down.. Okay!! that's too far!! who am I kidding.. I can't wait to eat that shalong bao, thats first in the list. then sea food Pealla, lamb souvlaki @ MeatMe , Brownie with ice cream @ Kakao black.. Ok!! I stop now.. 

5.  Binge afternoon:
After that delicious lunch go to BR3, start binge stalking people in FB/Insta .. Start with your friends  first then move on to movie stars/pop stars.. This will easily take 2 hours of time.. If you are not social in any social apps, create a new ID and do it.. its worth checking their success stories and feel bad about yourself..

PCl: Google images

   Its time for some snack and hot tea..

8. Light up the  living room : I have decorated fairy lights in my living room for special effects when I watch TV (Ok! I admit, I was too lazy to remove the Christmas lights) .. Fill up your the center table with  cake/chocolate/snacks/popcorn.   Put on a movie in different language , watch it without subtitles and guess the story.. Sit on the three-seater sofa  for this step ..
Protip: Korean rom-coms are good choice.. you don't need subs.. 


PC: Google images
need toilet break, use the guest toilet..After the movie, take a break and prepare a nice dinner..

10. Second show : After dinner, watch the same movie with subtitles but this time sit on the two seater sofa. Does your version of the story aligns with subtitles?

11. Nighty night :  Finally my day is over!!! life is a circle, I finish my day where I started in BR1.  I successfully used up all the rooms in the house today.

If you have outside space such as garage/garden can wait for tomorrow,  I know!! it is hard work to use it all up in one day.. I'm totally free tomorrow!! wait, let me check my calendar!! yup!! totally free..

Just use up the space as MAX as possible.. After all you were paying for it this long for not using it. Its big time!!! hope this helped!!!

 Caio!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..