Hello from an old neighbour !!

'Hello beautiful!! How are you today?'

I stop and look around.. I didn't see anyone..I hear the voice again..

'You look so confused!!
Hey, Stop!! don't you have manners..
Look at me when I talk,  don't walk away!!
Oh wait, of course you won't or should I say you don't have time for it, in last 12  years..
Let me tell you the stats, you walk past me atleast 7 times on a weekday and more on weekends..
You can't fool me!! I watch everyone like no one is watching!!
 Literally no one!! not even you!!'

'No, no, not him!! Don't look at him..
Here, this side..I'm over here!'

'I remember the day when I moved in to this neighborhood,
I felt home, what I noticed over the years is you love your space,
you keep them beautiful,
So much has changed over the years in the neighborhood..
New  upgrades,  new tenants, new neighbours..
I'm the senior citizen here, I tell the new-bees where to go.. '

'Don't look confused still!! I know you more than anyone..
are you curious? I can see it in your eyes!!
Okay!! let me give you a clue, I'm in every picture you take in our neighborhood!!'

any guess??

'Okay! don't look annoyed!! I know what you will do next!!
Turn around, take 4 steps, STOP!!'

Ta-da!!!

Hello from the Buddha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles