The Bucket list

Google Images




Darling,
I get that you are an explorer from your insta,
I started to make my bucket list.

I heard you are a foodie who hates cooking
I enrolled myself in baking.

I love sitting in the passenger seat and how perfect is that
When you mentioned you enjoy driving.

I’m more a listener than a talker and it works well
because you are one talker.

I understand the science behind opposites attract
better now than my school days.

Do you want to know what’s in my bucket list,
A long drive,
Listening you talk all night and
Waking you up with a smell of homemade pancakes and maple syrup.

Shall we do this like Russian-Doll in Netflix?

E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y until we die..

PS:RUSSIAN DOLL is a Netflix series which is more like ground hog day. In simple words it is just an .endless time loop.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles