10 days of gratitude - 1. My Anxiety

Featured post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

I’m planning to write about 10 things that I’m grateful for.. that's everyday until Christmas.

First one in the list is My Anxiety 

There was a time , you were totally invisible to me,
I never noticed you even existed,
That’s when I was young and carefree!

Then came a phase in my life,
I know you existed; I didn’t give a thought to know your name,
I was too focused on my situation,
All I know was, you were giving me sleepless nights..

Then came a phase I was curious to know your name,
but I was already in the process of managing you.
I had a "plan of attack",
I looked for ways to  help me overcome you,
I won’t say I’m completely under control,
But I’m handling you better!!
















I’m thankful for my friends who helped me on this process.
I’m glad I know my triggers to anxiety otherwise I wouldn't have known myself.
I’m grateful for those sleepless nights that helped me re-discover myself.




Check out my other posts on 10 days of gratitude,
Day 5: The little things
Day 4: Memories
Day 3:The Imperfections
Day 2:Patience

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..