10 days of gratitude - 7. Taken for Granted

I'm writing a ten day series on 10 things that I'm grateful for. This is my 7th day and I'm grateful for everything - its about Taken for Granted.

He stinks!! I see him everyday. He sits outside 7-11 and has a paper next to him that says ‘Help me’. His cloths are dirty and his pants are too low from the back. Probably he needs a shower, clean cloths and a proper meal.


I’m not judging him, he has other problems too - finding a toilet, and he uses this dirty plastic bottle to refill water to drink.


He sits on different side of the platform everyday but around the same big building. it doesn't matter whether it is 3 deg or 39 deg outside, he sits somewhere on the sidewalk. And probably sleeps there too.

Things that I take for granted on everyday ground from clean water, a clean cloths, a warm food, comfy bed, toilet etc., is someone else's luxury. 

I'm not going to feel better just because it is not me sitting there. It could be me too. Life can be unpredictable and it can change everything in just a matter of time. I have seen people who rolled in money one day and then in a year , living with bare minimum.

I want to be grateful for this life, its a realisation and appreciation of what I have that cannot be taken for granted.  
PC:Google images

I would live my life <to fullest> with lot of appreciation to things that I need everyday from my hands/legs/brain to materialistic things that I should never ever take <anyone/anything>  for granted. I'm grateful for everything.


Check out my other posts on 10 days of gratitude,
Day 6: Wanderlust
Day 5: The little things
Day 4: Memories
Day 3:The Imperfections
Day 2:Patience
Day 1: My Anxiety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..