10 days of gratitude - 3. The Imperfections

Third in my series on 10 days of gratitude is The Imperfections..


I don't have a perfect nail,
I don't have a perfect hair,
I don't have a perfect toned body,
I don't have a perfect life!!



I rather have a half polished nails,
that reminds of the good times I had with my little one doing 'crafts',

I rather cancel my hair appointment,
and settle for a book.

I rather be curvy,
and indulge in food trails.

I rather make mistakes to learn some lessons,
I'm happy being perfectly imperfect!!


I’m thankful for all the imperfections in my life..


Check out my other posts on 10 days of gratitude,
Day 5: The little things
Day 4: Memories
Day 2:Patience
Day 1: My Anxiety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..