10 days of gratitude - 2. Patience

Second in the list is Patience..





As a older millennial, its all about now,
Patience is the word not practiced much.

I never knew I had one until I become a mother,
I get tested on mine everyday,
'Mom! its your turn to switch off lights today!!
"Why don't you do it,  you are standing right next to the switch?!"
"Yea, but its your turn!!"

I have always envied people who had one
Now I have empathy, full of it!!

Thinking and thanking my family for tolerating me..
I can be snappy and crappy sometimes..
Again I blame my hormones for that.



Check out my other posts on 10 days of gratitude,

Day 5: The little things
Day 4: Memories
Day 3:The Imperfections
Day 1: My Anxiety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..